Lake Mary Preparatory School offers a PreK3 and PreK4 program that is developmentally appropriate and nurtures a child’s academics, social, emotional and physical growth.
Early Childhood Philosophy
At Lake Mary Preparatory School our early childhood program offers a safe, supportive learning environment for young children to grow and develop.
We believe in using fun, engaging, and developmentally appropriate instructional methods. Play-based learning, music, hands-on materials and active participation are integrated each day.
We believe in developing the whole child and fostering a community that promotes unity and mutual respect among students.
- Pre-reading/literacy, language arts, and language development, including skills in visual and auditory recognition and Spanish
- Numicon Mathematics
- Science and Social Studies
- Enhanced Learning through the Integration of Technology
- Fine Arts and Music
- Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development (fine and gross motor), including the use of manipulatives, art projects and gym and playground time
Interested in Attending at LMP?
If you’re interested in learning more about Lake Mary Preparatory School and the enrollment process, we encourage you to request more information using the form below, so we may help guide you in your decision-making process or click here to see our overview of the admissions process.