Lake Mary Preparatory School welcomes applications from students around the world who wish to join our outstanding community. The boarding program is opened to students who are rising 7th - 12th grade.
- Individualized academic mapping, college planning, and SAT preparation
- Most, if not all, classes are held with American counterparts
- Comprehensive English as a second language (ESL) support
- Evening and weekend social activities with other boarding students
- Fun-filled and culturally-enriched holiday trips
- Life-long friendships with American classmates and other international Lake Mary Preparatory School Boarding Students
- Remarkable academic outcomes and acceptance to top-choice universities in the U.S. and around the world
More Information About Our Private Boarding School
Some of the many benefits of our program include:
- A highly personalized education
- A focus on academic and social progress for each child
- The chance to speak, understand, read and write English
- Life-long friendships with students from around the world
- Real-life experience in the United States
- A comprehensive college guidance counseling program
Teachers take a personal interest in each student and help them adjust to life at an American school.
Our teachers are focused on continuous growth and a superior education. They incorporate a time-tested plan that provides each student with a Personal Learning Plan (PLP).
Personalized Learning, College Preparation
Each PLP identifies individual student strengths and opportunities for growth and is based on classroom observation, individual performance, student portfolios, and CTP-4 test results. In certain cases when a student is proficient in English, he or she may be advanced to the next level.
Our international students are also provided with unique off-campus opportunities, such as a trip to New York, which is offered twice a year.
With the help of a college counseling process that begins as early as Grade Eight, students from Lake Mary Preparatory are accepted at prestigious colleges and universities in the United States and around the world.